Re: BRAND NEW STUDY--ECONOMIC IMPACT OF COMMUNITY GARDENS

  • Subject: [cg] Re: BRAND NEW STUDY--ECONOMIC IMPACT OF COMMUNITY GARDENS
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:33:35 -0400

Mike et al,

The NYU Researcher has been poking around for a year or so, like they all do, but I hadn't heard anything about the study until Pennsylvania Community Garden stalwart Dorene Pasekoff let us all know on this listserv about two weeks ago.

The link you sent us is great - it should be linked to the ACGA website.

Regards,
Adam Honigman
Hell's Kitchen,
NYC