RE: Re: BRAND NEW STUDY--ECONOMIC IMPACT OF COMMUNITY GARDENS

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Re: BRAND NEW STUDY--ECONOMIC IMPACT OF COMMUNITY GARDENS
  • From: "Alliums" garlicgrower@green-logic.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:56:20 -0400

Hi, Folks!

I got the study from the Women, Food & Agriculture listserv out of Iowa -- I
was surprised to see it listed THERE first, but hey, you take these things
where you can get them.

BTW, the organization is open to men as well -- but it was one of the first
"Women in Agriculture" groups and while it does lean towards Iowa, folks do
forward really great articles on it -- I learn a lot from the list and
forward the best articles as part of my private "gardener education clipping
service" e-mail list -- a service of joining our community garden that folks
really seem to enjoy.

Here's the contact info:

Women, Food and Agriculture Network
59624 Chicago Rd.