Re: Upside Down Tomatoes

BTW, I talked this over with my husband who worked for his parents (home builders) through college. He suggested that you consider the weight of a 5 gallon bucket filled with potting soil and suspended tomatoes when you plan the location where you hang your planters. He wasn't positive that you should try this on a regular porch structure for instance or on a light-weight trellis.
Laura's Homeschooling, Garden, and Genealogy Site
is found here: http://home.att.net/~ekyorigins