Re: Upside Down Tomatoes

Marilyn wrote:
> Me and my co-coordinator are planning to do this very thing and make a
> bracket to hang them on each side of our main gate sign in our community
> gardens. I haven't decided what variety of tomato would work the best. Good
> luck with yours and hoping for success with ours as well. Maybe we can have
> a contest with pictures so we can decide who had the most success followed
> with a write up of their method used.
> Marilyn

I had planned to do some hanging tomatoes this summer. I would like to hear about your successes at the end of the season, please. I'm always looking for new places to grow things.

I did a little searching and found step by step suggestions for one type of planter. The person did drawings and photos and the idea of it all is a little clearer to me now.

Laura's Homeschooling, Garden, and Genealogy Site
is found here: http://home.att.net/~ekyorigins