ACGA Research Committee Call for Submissions

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA Research Committee Call for Submissions
  • From: "Amanda M. Edmonds" amanda@growinghope.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:48:57 -0400

Please find at the new Research page on the ACGA website (http://
www.communitygarden.org/research.php) a Request for Submission of
abstracts to be considered for inclusion in 1) the 2006 Greening
Review, which will focus on research, and 2) an upcoming online
database of community gardening (and related) research.

All details for the request are on the website.  Deadline for
submission is June 15, 2006.  Please let me know if you have any
questions!

If you'd like to be involved on the ACGA Research Committee-- which
is open to anyone interested-- our next conference call is Tuesday,
May 2 from 1:30-2:30 pm, EST.  Please let me know if you'd like
instructions for how to jump on.

Thanks!
Amanda Edmonds
ACGA Board Member & Research Committee Chair

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope
amanda@growinghope.net
734.330.7576

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
ourselves."
                     -Mahatma Gandhi