[cg] WAS: Community gardens; Should be: CG in Daton??? (GRIPE)

  • Subject: [cg] WAS: Community gardens; Should be: CG in Daton??? (GRIPE)
  • From: DavesMaint@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:09:03 EDT

The information that comes across this group is great and I appreciate those
folks that take the time to post questions and responses!!!

HOWEVER, I think we would **ALL** be better served if folks would PLEASE
PLEASE (how many do I have to use???) use DESCRIPTIVE subject headings.
"Community Gardens" is a lousy subject heading for a mailing list ABOUT
Community Gardens....!!!

Thanks!
Dave Baxter
Baltimore, MD