Re: [cg] Support for NYC Gardens

It has taken a long time to write to you. It has been a little crazy
here with still no resolution to this matter. Still, I wanted to thank
you and the NGA staff and particularly David Els for the Editorial that
will appear in the May- June issue of National Gardening magazine.
It does a good job of explaining the issue and offering people
information on how to help. The fact that the magazine reaches an
audience other than community gardeners doesn't hurt.
Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Lenny Librizzi