[cg] Daily Prayer and Prayer Day June 21, by Arvol Looking Horse

Hello Family and Friends,
I'm hoping you'll take Chief Looking Horse's invitation, even if just to think some more
positive thoughts. I'd further his call to suggest you detach from the mass glam media that
throws horror at us daily. To we really need to "know" how many people died and in what horrible
ways? Rather than bear this weight, use the energy to focus on peace in this world, for we
create this reality and it is up to us to create our future. What steps do you really want to
see the human race take? What efforts will you make to ensure those steps are taken?

In faith,

>From Chief Arvol Looking Horse via PAN Central:

My name is Chief Arvol Looking Horse of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota
Nation, I would like to share a viewpoint about the "Ethnic Cleansing",
mass killing of innocent people in Yugoslavia.

I am the Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe of Peace, a gift
of a sacred bundle given nineteen generations ago to my people providing

guidance of teachings for assurance of Peace within our lives. The White

Buffalo Calf Woman gave this gift of the Sacred Pipe providing guidance
of teachings for assurance of Peace within our lives. Along with these
teachings of this Sacred Pipe of Peace, has been prophecies passed down
from significant people who walked their harmony. They based their lives

on teachings given from sacred bundles, such as the Sacred Buffalo Calf
Pipe or many other gifts of bundles and teachings from the Creator.
They foretold of these times of great change, which coincide with many
other Nations' archives recording their own Prophecies. The reality of
the accuracy of these Prophecies which has predicted events upon Mother
Earth, as well as the history of our own people, have come to pass, so
we have learned to pay attention.

There are foretold Prophecies of a very dark time, more significant than

any other times in History. We will be at a crossroads in which a dark
cloud will envelop the earth, chaos and diseases will erupt and we will
witness blood from our relative's eyes. Humankind has to make a decision

and have courage to make a stand for Peace, even when their relatives'
minds are restrained from spiritual awareness of healing the mind.

We still have a chance to choose to make a change.Mother Earth is a
living spirit that clothes, feeds and nourishes all walks of life, but
when fighting erupts, the land and life cease to flourish, as well as
the spirit of humankind. Mother Earth needs our help!I call upon the
World to Pray at once for Peace, to make your stand spiritually, you
must see the ignorance of this situation in Yugoslavia will only make us

blinder to our own empowerment of making a positive change for our next
generations to come.

Pray with me every day at 10:00 AM Central Time for a peaceful
resolution to this continuing destruction of the World. You must realize

this "disease of the mind" will spread even faster, if we don't take
control of our behavior. I have been initiating an event called "World
Peace and Prayer Day" to bring awareness of these times by uniting the
world spiritually on June 21st, praying at the sacred sites, for Global
Healing, this being the fourth year to the South in Costa Rica. When
this day arrives, please pilgrimage to your local sacred site and
continue the daily praying that has been done at the time of 10:00 AM
Central Time. This is an invitation to the Serbian and Yugoslavian
representatives to participate, whether it be in Costa Rica or at your
own sacred place of prayer. Please begin to learn to understand the
meaning of "Walking in harmony and Peace" in having the courage to
transform ourspiritual consciousness to love and compassion!

This is the real challenge and courage in life. As one of our spiritual
leaders, Black Elk once said: "One who walks a dark road is distracted,
who is ruled by his senses and who lives for himself, rather than for
his people". Please "Look upon your children, with their children in
arms, that they may face the winds and walk to the day of quiet."From
which there is no beginning and no ending in the Sacred Hoop of Life, I
am sending you this message of Peace from my heart and the sacred altar,

may our prayers for Peace be heard, may peace with you all...

Hetcetuyelo! Mitakuye Oyasin (all my relations),

Chief Arvol Looking Horse,

19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe of

Happy Gardening,

John Edward Verin
Senior Apprentice
Ecosystem Farm
Accokeek, MD

Remember DDT? The agriculture chemical that was banned because it was killing off the bald eagles (and everything else)?
Well, we still eat DDT on imported produce and food products. Moreover, GATT allows for over 50% higher residue rates than the US government (as if ANY residue of DDT is "acceptible!").

Food is power... are you in control of yours?