Re: [cg] environmental education

Hello Francesc Romagosa de Caralt,

The community gardening network in Ottawa has been running an environmental
education program for two years now.  This program is part of a series of
workshops held at different gardens through out the year.  The topics
covered are seeds, composting, organic methods, water efficiency and in the
late fall we also host preserving lessons.  We have also developed an
environmental responsiveness rating for the gardens which helps us fine tune
the information provided at these workshops.  There are some information
sessions geared to children as well.

You may be interested in checking out the revised Global Community Gardening
Network Webpage for detailed info, which should be up by mid May at:
http://wabakimi.carleton.ca/~wmunroe/wcgn2.htm

Also, the earth council has done some wonderful work with the Alex Wilson
garden in Toronto:
http://www.cityfarmer.org/alexwilson.html#alex

Best of luck

Warren