RE: using "mosquito dunks" on crops

This is very welcome news. We have a number of small Koi fishponds and pools
for beneficial toads, birdbaths, etc. in our garden which we are concerned
about because of the West Nile Virus scare. The fish & toads sometime get
eaten by feral cats, the odd rodent, etc. and out concern has been what to
do until the water is re-stocked.

We have been blessed with alot of rain this year and have piped in water as
part of our deal with NYC. However, we've used water barrels during water
shortage/watering restriction  times in the past. I'm glad we can use that
option again safely.

Thanks again,