RE: to plow or not... NOT (Hi everybody!)

Did you set this up that every message I send to the Community Gardening
list serv gets this auto reply sent back? I've gotten this message from you
every single time I mail to the CG list.

Please don't set up "I'm away" messages for mail incoming from a list serv.
Just sign off this list serv and sign on again when you return.