RE:Junior Master Gardener

>>Any resources that you may have available that would assist us with our
Junior Master Gardener program would be greatly appreciated.>>
Luwana,
Unless you're planning to write a whole new program may I suggest that you visit the Texas A&M Extension Junior Master Gardenersm web site. http://jmg.tamu.edu
I have been to several presentations on JMGsm and they've all been a lot of fun! The curriculum available now is age appropriate for grades 3-5(with higher levels added later) and my own MG group, the Fayette County, Georgia Master Gardeners will be using JMG for our group beginning in Oct 2000.We are very excited!
or
Here's a good resource I found today- Gardening and Youth Ohio Master Gardeners Resource Guide at http://www.hcs.ohio- state.edu/mg/gardeningwithkids.html
It's full of resources and ideas I thought were very helpful.

Good Luck!
Krissy Slagle
State Master Gardener Program Asst. (Georgia)
UGA State Master Gardener Program
1109 Experiment Street
Cowart Bldg GA Experiment Station
Griffin, GA 30223-1797