Montreal Trip - Community Gardens - Agricultural Questions

Comrades:

1) Some of my gardener friends from the Clinton Community Garden will be
visiting Montreal at the end of the month. Could someone please send me the
addresses for any of Montreal's community gardens w/contacts, hours, s.v.p?
Merci!

2) Unlike the good ol' USA, Canada is reputed not to use Bovine Growth
Hormone ( RGBH, RBsT) in its' dairy products. Is Canada also a Frankenfood
free zone? Do Canadians use antibiotics in livestock production like the US,
or is the food supply pretty "clean" ? Do the Canadians add animal by
products to feed lots like they do in the US, or do they follow the
continental European model?

3) Know of any good vegetarian restaurants in Montreal?

Thank you very much!

Adam

Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division