From: Marc Penn
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 9:31 PM
Subject: [cg] collecting seeds

 To Whom It May Concern,

   My question is I have a rather large successful garden this year (2,350 sqft) and in it I have buttercup  and delicata squash as well as butternut and acorn.                                              I would like to know how do I go about collecting seeds for next years garden and what is the process I need to do.
                       Sincerely yours Marc Penn