I am "researching" the topic of university-affiliated community gardens,
and I need some help. If you belong to a community garden situated on
university property, or if you know of any, please take the time to reply
to these questions (reply to email@example.com).
1. What is the nature of your agreement with the university to use the land
for garden space?
2. In what way does the university support the garden?
3. Does the garden lend itself to university research or education?
4. Is there any sort of sustainability movement happening on campus that
the gardeners can hook into?
5. Do you know of other community gardens on university campuses?
community_garden maillist - firstname.lastname@example.org