Raised Beds

I live in the northwest corner of Arkansas and I want to build up some beds
this fall for planting next spring. I started 2 beds this year, but I put
them in late and they seem to have a Iron deficiency...the leaves have
turned yellow, with the veins remaining green.
Does anyone know what I can do to insure good iron and overall healthy soil.
Purhaps a good cover crop.
I also plan on building some beds using the "lasanga" method. If anyone has
used this method and has any insight I'd appreciate it.
Of course organic is the only way.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!