conference schedule is now up

  • Subject: [cg] conference schedule is now up
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:33:04 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I've posted a preliminary DRAFT conference schedule on our website at
It is subject to change so if you don't see your session listed, don't worry
it will be soon.  We will soon have  description of the workshops from the
SLC crew.

And if you had any trouble with downloading the registration form recently,
I'm happy to report that it should be just fine now. It seems that Mallorn
(our web host) had a bug or two that made PDF's unreadable.  Hopefully it
won't happen again but please let me know if it does. I'm learning as I go
on this thing, helped admirably by volunteer Jim Call.

See you in SLC.