FW: Garlic Is Life Symposium and Festival

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Garlic Is Life Symposium and Festival
  • From: "John Herndon" <jherndon@regionalfoodbank.org>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:00:55 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Garlic Is Life [mailto:info@garlicislife.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 5:33 PM
To: John Herndon
Subject: Garlic Is Life Symposium and Festival

Dear Garlic Enthusiast,

It is hard to believe there are less than three months left before the
2001 Garlic Is Life Symposium and Festival.  We really appreciate and
thank all those who have already pre-registered.  As a favor to those
who intended to pre-register but may have forgotten we are extending
the opportunity to save $35 until August 10th.  You can download the
2001 flier and registration form from our website

This year's symposium is truly international in scope with speakers
from Germany and Israel, as well as the top experts in the USA.  Two
days will be spent discussing Health Benefits of Garlic, Cooking with
Garlic, the Genetics, DNA, Origins, and Storage of Garlic.  New this
year is one whole day devoted to Garlic Growers, discussing topics
such as Growing, Diseases, Economics, Marketing, and Horticultural
issues.  The symposium schedule can be viewed and downloaded from our

The Garlic Is Life Dinner will again highlight Friday night.  This
year's dinner is shaping up to be the biggest and tastiest one yet!
Last but certainly not least is the 3rd annual Garlic Is Life Festival
with more vendors, more people and more Garlic that last year!

Be sure to visit our website www.GarlicIsLife.com for more detail,
photos, and information.

We look forward to seeing you October 30 thru November 3 at the 3rd
Annual International Garlic Is Life Symposium and Festival at the
Oklahoma State University Tulsa campus!

Darrell Merrell and the
Garlic Is Life Volunteers