Garden Trade event

  • Subject: [cg] Garden Trade event
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:17:09 -0400

Can someone please/advise  help Renae--and please respoond to her, not me:

Dear Ms. Berman:
I am writing to inquire whether you might be able to help me.  I am a
Pittsburgh, PA resident, and am planning a Garden Trade event for June,
2002.  This event will allow city residents the opportunity to trade various
things from their gardens (i.e., annual/perennial flowers, tools, trees,
fish, seeds, etc.) with other city residents.  This event will be free to
all city residents, and no money will be exchanged since it's based on the
barter system.

I was wondering if you could refer me to other cities or organizations that
have organized events like this before.  I would appreciate any type of
input that is available.  Thank you very much for your time.

Renae Geraci

Renae Geraci
Project Director
Tripp, Umbach & Associates