CONF. HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE THIS TUESDAY!

  • Subject: [cg] CONF. HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE THIS TUESDAY!
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 11:46:06 -0400

HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE  FAST APPROACHING!

The reservation deadline for the special conference rates for hotel
accomodations in Salt Lake City is THIS TUESDAY  August 7, 2001.
 Be sure to mention the ACGA conference to get this rate: $79 for
Single/double, $89 triple, $99 Quad.

Conference hotel: Wyndham Salt Lake City   215 W. South Temple, Salt Lake
City, Utah 84101 ~ Phone: 801-531-7500 ~ Fax: 801-328-1289

The Wyndham's website is <http://www.wyndham.com/SaltLakeCity/default.cfm>
You can book your room online but you have to enter a special code # to
receive conference rates and I haven't found out what our code # is. If
anyone does, please let the rest of us know.

See you in SLC,
Laura