Re: Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Community Gardens
  • From: Sally McCabe <sallymcc@libertynet.org>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 13:37:48 -0400

Sally is away until August 10. Meanwhile, your requaest has been forwarded
to the Community Gardening list serve for replies from the many experts
there.

For more information about starting a community garden, coming to the
Community Gardening Conference, or joining the list serve, please visit our
website at

www.communitygarden.org