RE: Community Greenhouses

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Community Greenhouses
  • From: "Jack N. Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:47:47 -0400

My organization is on its 4th greenhouse facility, and we have been involved
in a couple of other projects.  What do you need to know?  I know of
projects in Dayton, Ohio, Cheyenne, Wyoming, and someplace above the Arctic
Circle in Alaska (maybe Nome), for starters, and I know there are lots more.
Jack N. Hale
Executive Director
Knox Parks Foundation
75 Laurel Street