RE: general inquiry

  • Subject: RE: [cg] general inquiry
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:52:23 -0400

Welcome to the American Community Gardening Association listserve!
To subscribe to the listserve please fill out the information on this page:
To see what the American Community Gardening Association (ACGA) is all about, please visit our website which is filled with US and Canadian information but has links to community gardening organizations world wide. If you have Australian or New Zealand community garden links that you think would fit in with our links page, please contact our web coordinators, Laura Berman and Jim Call.
It is kind of fun visiting the community gardens listed in our links. One of them is the garden where I volunteer, the Clinton Community Garden in NYC:
Question: How do you keep your tomatoes from being eaten by kangaroos?
Best wishes,
Adam Honigman