From Aresh@moregardens

  • Subject: [cg] From Aresh@moregardens
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:48:24 -0400

Friends,

This is a press release from Aresh of More Gardens! that I received this
morning.

Note: In addition to the speakers listed, the  citywide Parks 2001 ( a
Parks, Recreation Center and Community Gardens group seeking to increase NYC
Parks funding to 1%) was represented by Annie Chadwick of the Clinton
Community Garden.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman