List serve face time in SLC

  • Subject: [cg] List serve face time in SLC
  • From: "Jack N. Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:56:46 -0400

Hi folks-
I was just sort of wondering how many community garden list serve
participants will be at the ACGA conference in Salt Lake City.  Perhaps we
could get together sometime during the conference to put smiling faces with
some of the names that have become familiar through our electronic
communication.  Give a shout if you plan to be out there (everybody should
be).  I'd be happy to arrange a gathering place and time and supply the
Maker's Mark.
JH

Jack N. Hale
Executive Director