Hostels in SLC

  • Subject: [cg] Hostels in SLC
  • From: "Christopher M. Smith" <mapman420@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
I have done a bit of exploring and found 2 hostels within 1.5 miles of the
Conference hotel.  If anyone is interested in saving $60-70 per night,
these may very well be a good option.  I plan on staying at the HI, and if
anyone else stays there we can split taxi costs to the official hotel.

Thanks,
Chris

HI-SALT LAKE CITY - THE AVENUES
107 F Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
(801) 359-3855
$12-$14
Toll Free: 1-888-88HISLC. Fax: (801)532-0182. Private Rooms/Bath available
Email: hostel@sisna.com    www.hostelhandbook.com/hislc .

HOSTEL UTAH INTERNATIONAL
50 South 800 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84104