finding folks at the conference idea

  • Subject: [cg] finding folks at the conference idea
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:39:00 -0400 (EDT)

I have an idea... Since most of us will be traipsing through the SLC
airport looking a bit lost as we find taxis, rental cars, rides, etc, not
realizing that we're surrounded by other conference attendees heading to
the same place, maybe we could put, say, a bright yellow ribbon on our
bags or bodies to identify ourselves to each other... which could help in
terms of taxi costs and ride efficiency...

???