RE: community gardening research ideas

  • Subject: RE: [cg] community gardening research ideas
  • From: Fred Conrad <fred.conrad@acfb.org>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:12:40 -0400

anna,
coincidentally, the Student Nutrition Network and faculty of the
nutrition/dietetics programs here at Georgia State University have been
greatly involved with our food bank and community garden programs.  i think
it's a promising connection, although i'm not the one to initiate big
research projects... can barely keep up with the crabgrass and litter
hereabouts.