Re: Re: community garden guide

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: community garden guide
  • From: Sally McCabe <sallymcc@libertynet.org>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:40:24 -0400

In fact, the next generation of the Gardeners Guide is at the printer as we
speak, with a much- expanded Garden Organizing section.  It is available
for the cost of postage ($5).  Warning--the horticulture section, which is
the bulk of the book, is specific to Pennsylvania.  The Organizing section,
which is universal to all geographic areas, should be available at the ACGA
website soon after the National Conference, where they'll be used at the
"How to Start a Communty Garden" workshop.

Send checks to "Philadelphia Green" at
Gardeners Guide
Philadelphia Green Outreach
100 N. 20th St  5th Floor