Conference photos

  • Subject: [cg] Conference photos
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:14:22 -0400

Hi Folks,
If you took photos at the conference and want to share them with the rest of
us, please send a selection of your best to me and I'll post them on the
ACGA website. I'm looking for photos taken on the tours (gardens, people,
etc.), in the workshops, and of friends, new and old. (Best not to send any
pics of children unless they are yours or you have their parents permission)

You can email them to me or, if there are too many to email, post them on
Ofoto <http://www.ofoto.com> and I can download them from there (send me the
notification and password). Or if they are prints and you can't scan them
yourself, you can snail mail them to me at the address below. Please make
sure to write your name on the back of every photo and provide your address
or I won't be able to return them.

And please provide  captions!

I'll start posting some this weekend, so keep your computer tuned to

Laura Berman
Community Garden Programme Coordinator
FoodShare Toronto
238 Queen St. West