Resources/Research for Community Nutrition course

  • Subject: [cg] Resources/Research for Community Nutrition course
  • From: Saundra Lorenz sglorenz2002@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

I will be teaching a college level Community Nutrition course this fall and would like to find resources and research regarding the impact of communtiy gardens on nutritional status of participants.  I have some literature and articles, but am having some difficulty finding information on the databases that I am familiar with using.  I know there has to be more out there.  Any tips, guidance, and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Saundra Lorenz, MS, RD
Assistant Lecturer
Human Nutrition Section
Texas A&M Unviersity