Re: soil testing

  • Subject: [cg] Re: soil testing
  • From: "lisa vandyke" vandykelisa@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:18:16 -0500

Hi Shelly, and all others,
Test for arsenic, soluble salts, cadmium, those are the most typical, that I know of and I would call your extension service - soils department and ask where to send your samples. I know that not all states have extensive tests available, and several states surrounding Minnesota send their samples to the University here. I'm sure others near by might have more specifics...
best, Lisa in Mpls