RE: FWD: Tree Seedlings??

  • Subject: RE: [cg] FWD: Tree Seedlings??
  • From: Connie Nelson connien@shfoodbank.org
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:43:23 -0700

Laura:
I apologize for sending this to you instead of to the Mcnultys, but I don't
see an address.

For free trees, contact the Arbor Day Society.  They have a website that
explains how to get them and if my old gray matter isn't totally absent
today, I believe they also have money grants available.

Another possible source might be Avista.  They're our local energy folks who
supply electricity here in Spokane.  They were handing out free trees to
people at our annual arbor day celebration.  They also have a website.  I
had their card once upon a time, but I'm taking some extended time at home.

Wish him the best of luck from me.  I have one eagle scout and two more sons
that should get theirs in the next year.  Our scout leader is totally
insane, having done this for 44 years (29 graduated eagles!).

Connie Nelson
Second Harvest Food Bank
Spokane, WA