community garden evaluation

  • Subject: [cg] community garden evaluation
  • From: Laura Berman laura@foodshare.net
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:55:50 -0400

Hi Folks,
It's that time again--end of the summer project evaluation's!
Since I've never managed to develop a decent evaluation, I'm asking all of
you out there for your help. I'd like to collect as many as possible, and of
differing focuses (or foci?:) and include them on the ACGA  website for the
benefit of all, but I'm also asking you to send them to Nicole
Markell<pidgitnic@hotmail.com>, whose email is below.

Thanks very much,

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto