Re: Why is Community Gardening important tot he society?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Why is Community Gardening important tot he society?
  • From: Alliums garlicgrower@earthlink.net
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:51:16 -0400

Hi, Folks!

Considering that the folks at Isles have done a lot with urban agriculture, this probably isn't just an off-the-cuff remark. However, I wish this Lisa person had given us more of an idea why she asked the question and how it will be used -- that depends a lot on the answer.

Otherwise, one is inclined to just refer her to the archives, but I'm just coming out of a horrible bout with Lyme Disease, so maybe I'm just nasty right now! ;-D

BTW, my garlic price sheet is out if anyone wants a copy -- delayed because of afformentioned Lyme Disease, but the garlic is doing nicely in spite of me. :-)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

To whom it may concern:

Please let me know if you can answer these questions:

Why is Community Gardening important tot he society?
What is the value of Community Gardening?

Thanks, I will look forward to your answers.

Lisa Downes
Isles, Inc
10 Wood St.
Trenton NJ 08618