Re: Why is Community Gardening important to the society?

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Why is Community Gardening important to the society?
  • From: "Noreen L. Warnock" nwarnock@ohiocitizen.org
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:35:28 -0400

While walking to my local food co-op last night I saw stenciled on a bridge a picture of someone eating. The picture was enclosed by a circle. Around the edge of the circle it read:

"When they control your food, they control you."

(Has anyone else seen such stenciled signs?  I wonder if this a "campaign" similar to the "NO MORE PRISONS" signs?)

Noreen Warnock
Environmental Campaigns Director
Ohio Citizen ActionC
Citizens Policy Center