Hello from Chicago

  • Subject: [cg] Hello from Chicago
  • From: Marilyn Fumagalli fumagalli@ameritech.net
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:59:32 -0500

Hello,

I just had a chance meeting with some of your group over at Waters School
Community Garden in Chicago. They had just completed a canoe trip on the
river before raindrops began to fall through a sunny sky. I spoke to a
community gardener from New York and she gave me your web address. I am
intrigued that your group exists and applaud your endeavors! I do hope your
Chicago visit was a wonderful experience. It's pouring now and the sky is
completely clouded-over! Hopefully everyone took cover before the deluge!
All the best to you and your group.

Sincerely, a fellow community gardener from Chicago, Marilyn Fumagalli