Re: Hello from Chicago - Do You Have a Website?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Hello from Chicago - Do You Have a Website?
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:58:27 EDT

Hi Marilyn,

For more information on the American Community Gardening Association (ACGA)
and on the Chicago convention that just passed and future events, please go to
our website,    <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>American Community
Gardening Association</A>  . The organization, which has been in existence for
25 years now, has stuffed an amazing amount of information on the site on
almost every cg topic and has an extensive listing of community garden
organizations and individual gardens from all over the US &  Canada, as well as
internationally. <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/links/index.html#Gardens";>
Garden Links</A> .

We currently have the <A
HREF="http://www.aces.uiuc.edu/~uplink/programs/soul.html";>Save Our Urban Land</A>  and the <A
HREF="http://www.aces.uiuc.edu/~uplink/programs/dscigarden.html";>Cook's County Sheriff's Garden</A>  as Illinois
links.  If any of the lovely Chicago gardens you know have a web presence, or
are listed on any associated group's websites, please let this listserv know,
so we can list them.

Thanking you in advance,
Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] Hello from Chicago