Rain or not, Chief Red Deer presentation is on, Tuesday, A...

  • Subject: [cg] Rain or not, Chief Red Deer presentation is on, Tuesday, A...
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:17:41 EDT

FYI
<< Subj:     CYBERGARDENS: Rain or not, Chief Red Deer presentation is on,
Tuesday, August 5
 Date:  8/5/03 12:15:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  HAJA216@aol.com

 Project Harmony's " Parents, Friends & Family Event", with Principal Chief
 Red Deer of the Cherokee Blackfeet Cultural Council  will be held tomorrow,
 Tuesday, August 5, 4:30 to 8:00 PM.  If it rains, torrentially, we will move
 the Fellowship Hall on the corner of 122nd Street and 7th Avenue/Adam
Clayton
 Powell Blvd. Entrance to Hall (basement of The Chr. Parish for Spiritual
 Renewal)
 is on 122nd.
 Bring a sandwich if you like.  We will serve cold spring water, iced ginger
 tea, and mulberry ice cream sundaes.
 And if there's a lull in the storm, or NO storm, please visit the Joseph
 Daniel  Wilson  Memorial Garden, where we hope we will be anyway!!

 See you there!
 The Environment Rangers
 Project Harmony, Inc.