Ideas for facilitator and parking v. gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Ideas for facilitator and parking v. gardens
  • From: "a.h.steely" gfcp@mindspring.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:18:07 -0400

A big thank you for all the suggestions.  I am not a resident of the inner
city but live just outside in the "burbs" of Harrisburg.  Please don't
laugh, the people here actually do know how small the city is as many have
family in NYC, Phila. and Balt. To me it is unbelievable that so many small
political entities run the Central Penna. landscape.  I cut and pasted all
the ideas and will share them with all concerned.  Rather than bickering,
all of the people should compromise.  The need for semi permeable parking is
very important!!!!!  We are always flooded even in areas well away from the
Susquehanna.  I will attempt to use my "status" as a master gardener to get
in a future meeting.  I keep forgetting that other folks actually think we
know lots even if we just started with the MG program.
Helen Steely
Hbg., Pa.