Thanks Chicago!

  • Subject: [cg] Thanks Chicago!
  • From: "Bill Maynard" bMaynard@WoodRodgers.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:52:36 -0700

Just wanted to say thank you for a Great time and conference in Chicago!  And thank you to all those involved with it over the last year!  Great Job!...Great Town! ... and I got to see the Giants beat the Cubs at Wrigley Field !

I knew I picked up a lot of new information (books, flyers, brochures, session handouts, silent auction items etc.) but I didn't know how much until I tried to pack my bags! Then the airport said that my bags were too heavy (over 50 lbs) and I had to pay extra....
but I was glad to pay the extra charge ....as I know from past ACGA conferences... pound for pound the information that I gathered at the ACGA conferences has been priceless... and has been of great use to me and others in Sacramento...

I look forward to the conference next year wherever it may be !

Bill Maynard
Sacramento Area Community Garden Coalition