Information Please & Thank You

  • Subject: [cg] Information Please & Thank You
  • From: Gardenfoolery@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:49:59 EDT

As usual, I am amazed at the virtually bottomless pit of expertise on this
listserv.  I am also amazed at the willingness, nay, eagerness to share that
expertise with fellow gardeners.

Thank you one and all for responding to my question regarding community
gardening and microenterprise for youth.

Now if I could just read and assimilate as fast......

Connie Nelson
2605 S Davis Rd
Spokane, WA   99216-0259
(509) 921-1481 (h)