working on a general plan and am looking for resources

  • Subject: [cg] working on a general plan and am looking for resources
  • From: "Sally McCabe" SMcCabe@Pennhort.org
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:09:43 -0400

PLEASE REPLY TO BailJ@drmc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Bailey [mailto:BailJ@drmc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 6:49 PM
To: Sally McCabe
Subject: Community garden info.

Hi Sally,

I got your name and e-mail from the ACGA website.

I'm with a non-profit hospital in Central California and have been researching the community garden concept for some time now.  We own a 22 acre parcel of vacant land that we are not going to develop for several years and I have been able to get support from our Board and CEO for a community garden.  I am currently working on a general plan and am looking for resources.  I would love to find an existing plan and possibly just add/delete and relevant info. in order to avoid reinventing the wheel.  I'm also aware that our liability carrier may be a challenge.  I noticed you have some relevant articles and any info. or input you can provide with respect to these two areas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your time and please call or e-mail me with any questions.

My mailing address is:

Delano Regional Medical Center
Jason Bailey-Administration
P.O. Box 460