Re: Information Please & Thank You

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Information Please & Thank You
  • From: Jeneva Storme jenevastorme@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:48:51 -0400 (EDT)

Connie;

That's one of the great things about gardening, it's
fairly non-competitive.  Cooperation leads to better
gardening experiences and opportunities, so there's an
incentive to share whatever knowledge we have in the
hopes that others will share theirs with us.

I'm glad to see people speaking up from Spokane, where
I lived (in the area) for 11 years before moving to
Canada.  When I have to move back eventually, I hope
to be involved in some of the greening and gardening
efforts I'm hearing about.

Shade and Sweet Water,
Jeneva

=====
Greening West Broadway Coordinator
"Neighbourhood Solutions for Community Change"

West Broadway Development Corporation
640 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB  R3C 0X3
phone: 774-3534  fax: 779-2203
website: http://www.westbroadway.mb.ca