Worm Watch

  • Subject: [cg] Worm Watch
  • From: Stephanie Hankerson hank@usfamily.net
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:39:23 -0500

I just heard a great Extension presentation about earthworms in North America. Find some infor at

Their impact on forests is scary.
Steph Hankerson

At 12:00 PM 8/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Did anyone read an article about earthworms being a non native critter?  I
saw it in our local newspaper and just couldn't believe that we did not have
earthworms before the whitemen brought them from Europe.