Re: Garden Doc on NYC TV

For the records,

I would like to recommend to EVERYONE to watch the documentary 'A Lot in Common'. It is wonderfully put together, funny, interesting, and something that gardeners can relate to. (The west coast, California, where I reside, already got to watch it!)

Watch it, you won't regret it ;-)

Thank you Rick!!

Sincerely,

Begoņa Cirera

"Think Globally, Garden Locally"

"Community Gardens = Sustainability"

"Community Gardens + Community Center = Happy Community "