(no subject)

To all

I am Looking for as many studies as I can find that show a link to community
gardening/greening and crime reduction. It can be through one specific garden
or a University study. Preferablly, it will have crime stats prior to the
instalation of a garden and the after affects. If anybodys knows of some of
these would you please reply. I do have some already and I know there is Flint
Michigan study and the one coming out this fall that was discussed at the ACGA
conference in Chicago. I would still like to find any others that may be out
there.

Thanks for any help you may be willing to lend.

Shane Siwik