Grant funding sources

  • Subject: [cg] Grant funding sources
  • From: "Jason Bailey" BailJ@drmc.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:36:46 -0700

We are a non-profit hospital located in rural, central California, proposing to build a community garden on a vacant 22 acre parcel of land that we currently own.  I am familiar with the USDA as a funding source but I am also interested in searching for additional grant funding sources.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Jason A. Bailey
Business & Fund Development
Delano Regional Medical Center
661-721-5607