program evaluation

  • Subject: [cg] program evaluation
  • From: "Megan Cain" kidsgarden@tds.net
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:52:11 -0700

hi all-

thanks for the wealth of info. that gets posted on this list.  now i have a request!  i work with a k-8 children's gardening program in madison, wi.  i am required to do a pre- and post evaluation of my program for the funders.  it is suppposed to be an group discussion to assess the kids' understanding of gardening, food/nutrition, environmental issues that is done in the beginning of the program and repeated again at the close.  i am looking for examples of other evaluations/data collecting, written or oral, that folks have done with their programs.  you can email me directly at kidsgarden@tds.net.

thanks is advance!

megan

Megan Cain
Friends of Troy Gardens