Attention Michiganites!

  • Subject: [cg] Attention Michiganites!
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds amanda@growinghope.net
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:49:11 -0400

Attention Michigan Community and School Gardeners,

PLEASE NOTE: The survey isn't attached since it is being sent to a
listserve.  Please write Ashley at aatkinso@umich.edu to receive your
copy of the survey-- a two page MS Word document.

Attached you will find information and a short survey related to the
upcoming
Michigan Community and School Garden Conference to be held in November.
In
order to tailor the upcoming conference to your interests and needs, we
ask
that you please fill out the short survey attached to this email.
Please fill
out the survey by SEPTEMBER 15th and return via email to
aatkinso@umich.edu.
Registration materials for the conference will be sent out October 1st.
  For
more information contact Ashley Atkinson at The Greening of Detroit,1418
Michigan Ave. Detroit, Michigan 48216 or (313) 237-8736. Thank you in
advance
for your time and interest. We look forward to seeing you at the
conference!

THANK YOU! WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

Ashley Atkinson
The Greening of Detroit

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Growing Hope

Lisa Rose Starner
Mixed Greens

Amanda Maria Edmonds
  Executive Director, Growing Hope
  amanda@growinghope.net
734.330.7576

"We must be the  change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
ourselves."
-Mahatma Ghandi